Monday, March 6, 2017

Week 44



Mommy and All,

"I wish I could stand on a busy corner, hat in hand, and beg people to throw me all their wasted hours." -Bernard Berensen

Well, its been a pretty uneventful 2 days. But I do have my new companion. His name is Elder Vega and he is y 8th comp in 9 months haha. He is 20 yrs old and lives in Buenos Aires. Since he is coming straight from the MTC and is brand new, of course he has a ton of energy to teach and do everything they taught him in the MTC which is great. He is just a really good guy and has a TON  of potential to be a GREAT missionary in the mission. These past couple of days we have taught a few lessons and we have practiced a lot of contacting for him. We are still getting used to each other for sure since teaching with him isn't like with Elder Soto, and I'm not like his comp form the MTC haha. But its really cool just to see him and how he is already gaining confidence when he talks and teaches. I'm actually learning a lot form him. I'm just here to help him when he has a question, encourage him, and of course guide him around the area. I think we are going to do good things together. Right now the biggest thing is just finding new investigators. Rosios baptism got postponed for I have no clue when. It will happen but I might not be here for it. I also haven't been to Perito in almost 2 week so it will be good to see how everyone is doing out there hopefully this weekend.

Much Love,

Elder Christensen 




No comments:

Post a Comment