Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Week 92



Mommy & All,

"Change the way you look at things...And the things you look at change." -Zig Zigler

This week was pretty good. Just flying around as usual and trying to get stuff done. 

My new comp elder Oviatt is a way cool guy. He's from Farmington and went to Viewmont and after we started talking, realized we have friends in common. We also realized that we played basketball against each other one time haha. We have been getting along real good this first week I think because the guy knows a ton about sports and I have yet to have a comp like that during my mission. So we have been able to have some pretty dang good conversations and debates and it's been awesome honestly hahaha and something I´ve missed. 

Right now in our area, we don't have much. So we did a ton of street contacting and just trying to talk to people in the street. That has probably been the hardest thing for me to do in the mission, but we did a pretty good job this week just because if we try and talk to everyone who walks by us, we will hopefully find one person who wants to listen to us. We are starting to let go of Jose and some of the other eternal investigators who aren't progressing and trying to find the people who truly want to be a part of the true church or at least take the time to find out if what we teach is true. 

Not a lot more to say. Outside of everyone coming and going and oh dying of heat. This week in Comodoro has been the hottest week on record in the history of the city. It peaked this week when one day it reached 104 degrees and about 95 in the shade. I'm literally getting a lot darker than I used to be and have a nice watch and ring tan line now that isn't going away. So I guess I can say I'm working on my tan out here as well.

Much Love,

Elder Christensen



No comments:

Post a Comment